The Mountain Heritage Trust, is seeking a part-time Administrator (7 hours a week) to be based in the MHT office at the Blencathra Centre, near Threlkeld, Keswick. Initially this post will be for four months and will be reviewed in September 2019. The role will involve working with the Board Trustees and the Collections Manager of MHT on administrative tasks. The role is offered for 7 hours per week either as one working day or two part-time days at £10 per hour on a freelance basis.
A more detailed job description can be found below.
Applications including a covering letter and CV should be sent to email@example.com by midnight on Friday, 7th June 2019.
• Log all telephone and email enquiries
• Send invoices for payment to the BMC
• Other miscellaneous administrative or promotional activities to support to the Collections Manager, Chair and Trustees of the MHT board, where necessary
• Book meeting rooms
• Send out learning resources to schools when requested
• Liaise with Chair of Trustees, to prepare and circulate agenda and supporting papers for quarterly Trustees meetings
• Arrange catering for the quarterly Trustees meetings
• Minute compiling from Trustees meetings
• Record trustees expenses claims and submit to the BMC
• Assisting with fund-raising events and lectures where necessary
• Liaison with volunteers
• Some travel will be required to attend MHT events and board meetings so access to own transport is highly desirable
• Good IT skills and confident user of Microsoft Office, email and internet (Essential)
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills (Essential)
• Excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation and writing skills (Essential)
• Self-motivated and ability to work to own initiative (Essential)
• Trustworthy and reliable (Essential)
For further information or an informal discussion about the role please contact Charlotte McCarthy, Collections Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01768 779911.